Support Batra Shiffler Graduate Award for The Nonwovens Institute
The Batra Shiffler Graduate Award for The Nonwovens Institute was created in memory of Dr. Donald A. Shiffler and in Honor of Dr. Subhash K. Batra. As two of the “founding fathers” of The Nonwovens Institute at NC State and highly influential researchers within the nonwovens industry as a whole, the Batra Shiffler Graduate Award for The Nonwovens Institute pays homage to two of the men who shaped the industry to help make it what it is today.
Donors who wish to contribute to the CURRENT USE account associated with the above-referenced Graduate Award fund:
- Click Donation Link to be taken to a Giving to NC State page for Clearing Account-NCSU FDN Current Ops Restricted. This is the correct fund to which you want to contribute.
- Complete your relevant contact information.
- Check the box next to the “Honor, Memory or Support Information” option.
- In the Relationship field at the bottom, please enter the following: Batra Shiffler Graduate Award for the Nonwovens Institute
- You may also complete the fields regarding the individuals for whom the scholarship is in Honor, Memory, or Support, but you are not required to do so.
- Click on Continue and then complete all relevant billing and payment information.
- After clicking Next, you will be directed to a summary page for your review.
- Click Submit to make your gift to the Batra Shiffler Graduate Award for the Nonwovens Institute.
Individuals and entities wishing to contribute to the ENDOWMENT FUND for this Graduate Award should email Devan Culbreth at DCulbreth@ncsu.edu.
Support NWI’s Nonwoven Community Fund
NWI welcomes partners’ contributions through donations to the Nonwovens Community Forward Fund (NWCFF); it’s easy to contribute.
Funds will be used to provide funding for philanthropic activities, with emphasis on leveraging nonwovens knowledge and innovation to solve grand challenges that benefit society and the industry, and to support activities related to the vision of NWI to be the global leader for research, education, and service for nonwovens and affiliated industries.
All funds donated will be managed by the NC State University Foundation, tax ID 56-6049503, for the benefit of the Nonwovens Community Forward Fund.
CASH DONATION OPTIONS:
- On-line with a debit or credit card: Follow this link
- Check: please make the check payable to NC State University Foundation with a note in the memo line “Nonwovens Community Forward Fund” or “NWCFF”.
mail check to:
NCSU Foundation/Advancement Services
Campus Box 7474
Raleigh, NC 27995-7474
- Wire transfer, (if you need international wire instructions, please contact us) – link
EQUIPMENT OR MATERIALS DONATIONS:
We would need a receipt with the value of the equipment or material and a letter indicating the donation is to NC State University / Nonwovens Institute, also with the value of the equipment or material.
NC State Foundation W9 (link)
A charitable contribution receipt will be mailed to the donor