The Nonwovens Institute’s vision is to “be the global leader in research, education and outreach for nonwovens and affiliated industries.” To support this vision it is essential that NWI continues to invest in fundamental research by funding graduate student education in the form of assistantships and in state-of-the-art testing, lab and pilot facilities. In support of this mission NWI formed a Nonwoven Foundation Fund that is financially managed by the NC State University Foundation.
The Nonwovens Institute is fortunate to have alumni, industry partners and friends who support us and our faculty staff and graduates in a multitude of ways. From gifts used to purchase equipment and fund scholarships to internships and employment, the generosity of our community continues to be one of our greatest assets.
Ways you can get involved
- Support our programs through membership in the Nonwovens Institute
- Make a one-time gift today by sending a check to the Nonwovens Institute
- Email us your updated information
Other ways to make a difference
- Sponsor a Design project in our graduate level product development class (NW508)
- Create your own unique partnership. To discuss, send an email to NWI questions.
If you are interested in contributing to the Nonwoven Foundation or have questions about donations, please send an email to NWI questions.