Intermediate Nonwovens Short Course – October 2023
October 24 - October 27
This course aims to make professionals and their organizations more successful by providing:
- Advanced nonwovens and engineered materials knowledge
- In-depth understanding of processes, technologies, chemistries, and raw materials
- Expanded business options for branded and private label products
- Enhanced professional and personal growth
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Business and product development
- Maintenance and plant production
- Quality control technicians
- Technical marketing and sales
- A Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, textiles, or five years of relevant experience in nonwovens is recommended.
This course is presented in partnership with: