[PRESS RELEASE] The Nonwovens Institute Launches New Website, Highlighting Pillar Service Offerings for the Nonwovens Industry
Raleigh, NC, September 14, 2023 – The Nonwovens Institute (NWI) is excited to announce the relaunch of its website with a modern look-and-feel, streamlined functionality and an enhanced content strategy.
The new NWI website features a sleek and intuitive design, providing one-click access to the information that is most relevant to the Institute’s primary stakeholder groups (Members, Industry, Students and Faculty). Some of the key features of the new NWI website include:
- Streamlined information architecture organized by stakeholder groups and pillar initiatives, emphasizing the Institute’s strategic focus areas.
- Student Spotlight profiles showcase the student researchers who are working through NWI’s fundamental research program.
- Member Profiles highlight the industry-leading organizations who have chosen to support the Institute through membership.
- NWI Labs pages describe the world-class developmental and production capabilities housed within the Institute’s nonwoven Fabrication and Testing facilities.
- Faculty and Principal Investigator page provides detailed information on the faculty and research mentors who are currently engaged on fundamental research projects through NWI’s Knowledge Creation program.
- Training Courses page outlines NWI’s extensive array of Workforce Development programs offered in-person, online and in customized formats to meet the continuous education needs of a variety of roles, including manufacturing, process and plant management, research and development, sales and marketing, etc.
- News and Notes page provides regular updates on NWI’s activities as it engages the nonwovens industry around the Institute’s mission of leadership in research, education and outreach.
“As we continue to elevate our pillar initiatives around Knowledge Creation, Workforce Development, Fabrication and Testing, Product Development and Product Incubation, the new NWI website will play a key role in helping NWI enhance its connections with our members and prospective members, student researchers, faculty and the nonwovens industry as a whole,” said NWI Executive Director Behnam Pourdeyhimi, Ph.D.
Going forward, the NWI website will publish a regular cadence of high-value technical content to continuously educate and inform the nonwovens industry. We hope you all will come to visit and join with the other industry-leading organizations who have chosen to partner with NWI.
Visit the new NWI website at www.thenonwovensinstitute.com.
For more information on NWI’s service offering to the nonwovens industry, visit https://thenonwovensinstitute.com/for-industry/.
For more information on NWI membership programs, visit https://thenonwovensinstitute.com/for-members/.
For more information on NWI’s offering of training courses, visit https://thenonwovensinstitute.com/workforce-development/.
For more information on the graduate student researchers working through NWI’s fundamental research program, visit https://thenonwovensinstitute.com/for-students/#ourstudents.
For more information on opportunities for faculty to engage with NWI, visit https://thenonwovensinstitute.com/for-faculty/.
About The Nonwovens Institute
Based at the Centennial Campus of North Carolina State University, The Nonwovens Institute (NWI) is a partnership among stakeholders spanning the breadth of the nonwovens value chain. Operating on an “Open Innovation” platform and covering the full Technology Readiness Level (TRL) range, NWI engages industry, government and academia to enable next-generation nonwoven solutions to mission-critical challenges.
Director of Marketing
The Nonwovens Institute
Phone: +1 919.515.9182
Mobile: +1 484.255.9032