Skip to content
- Knowledge Creation & Knowledge Transfer
- Knowledge creation is made possible by conducting and sharing relevant basic research with stakeholders and policy makers and creating a shared scientific basis for a joint resolution of complex materials and manufacturing issues.
- Knowledge transfer is made possible through training the next generation of engineers/scientists as future leaders and coordinating professional development opportunities for industry professionals
- Industry Engagement
- Technical and expert assistance in new product development to bring about new opportunities for the industry,
- Technology transfer and assistance with commercialization through incubation of new products,
- Be the “go-to” information resource for communications and research, development and education tools, and Coordinating professional development opportunities.
- Diagnostic and testing and pilot production services by creating testbeds and make these available at reasonable fees,
- Forecasting technology and market need through market intelligence to foster new opportunities for stakeholders.